Are you searching for golf lessons near me? Jess Frank has continuously been rated one of the best golf instructors in Palm Beach and Broward County
Experience what golfers have been talking about and get your friends asking you “How’d you do that?!” After you rip one down the fairway, knock it on the green and make your putt for birdie! If you are a beginner golfer, my individualized golf lesson approach will work to improve all aspects of your golf game including club and putter fitting, full swing, short game, on-course strategy, and physical fitness evaluation. I’m proud to help golfers from all over Florida that are searching for golf school near me, including Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Parkland and West Palm Beach.
We also provide golf lessons for kids and juniors
The Jess Frank Golf Academy is constantly rated as one of the top-recommended golf schools in the state of Florida. JFGA students including kid golfers, junior golfers, youth golfers, new golfers, and elite junior golfers see lower scores, play better golf and have more fun on the course!
Your Top 7 Reasons to Hire Jess Frank as your PGA Golf Instructor as your golf lessons provider
Guaranteed Results Gain Power and Distance with the Driver and hit pin splitting iron shots Boca Raton’s most friendly and least intimidating golf instructor Become a short game wizard around the greens Have fun and learn in an easy to understand and minimalistic approach to golf instruction Play the Golf of your Dreams with a customized lesson program to fit your needs Excellent practice facility and every lesson includes on-course instruction
Play Better Golf Today!
It is easier to improve YOUR golf swing than to learn a new one! Let me help YOU find YOUR perfect swing! Call Me Today! (561) 213-8579 golf lesson money-back guarantee offer
What makes a good golf instructor?
Here are some items that make a good golf instructor according to many top golf instructors:
- Communication – Golf instructors need to be great communicators to explain what they are trying to get the student to accomplish. Taking a golf lesson can be intimidating and overwhelming for a student. But if the golf instructor can communicate his or her ideas clearly and concisely to the student you can make progress quickly.
- Trust – A student who is a good player or a beginner must trust the teacher. Trust is built by listening to what the student wants to accomplish.
- Patience – No matter what level of player is in front of a golf instructor on the lesson tee the game is challenging and takes time to get comfortable. The instructor must be patient and keep a low key attitude while staying patient and positive.
- Knowledge – A golf instructor never stops learning. There is so much information in the golf industry with the changes in technology. Continuing education is a must to help a student succeed.
- Listening Skills – A golf instructor must be able to be quiet and listen to what the student wants to accomplish. Asking probing questions about their game and how I can help is the most important characteristic of a golf instructor.
- Good attitude – A golfer is not only coming for a golf lesson but a positive experience. The golf instructor should be all about the student and encouraging no matter what the situation.
- Creativity – When coaching junior golfers you must be able to communicate your ideas in different ways. You must be able to use your energy and creativity to keep a student engaged.
- Open Mind – Always being open and listening. You never know what’s going to help a student. Sometimes a cue you didn’t think would work is the perfect fit!
- Ability to motivate – Motivation is huge for any type of learning or sports environment. Passion – The golf instructor must be passionate about his or her craft. Passion pushes the person to become better, therefore, helping the student.
- Education – Does the golf instructor continue his or her education through seminars, taking golf classes themselves, watching successful teachers or learning a system to help the students succeed with a road map.
- Results – Is the student getting the results he or she desires? Sometimes a beginner golfer just wants to see the ball get in the air. The outcome is important.
- Are they having fun – It’s still a game and most people taking lessons aren’t looking to play on the LPGA or PGA Tour. Have fun and enjoy yourself!
- Retention – Does the golf instructor have consistent students who keep coming back? This is a good sign for a golf instructor because he or she is entertaining, educating and motivating the student.
- Relationships – Teaching a one on one golf lessons is a terrific way to build a relationship with the student. Finding out about the students professional or family can help a golf instructor navigate a golf lesson. The golf instructor is ultimately a golf coach.
- Expectations – Setting the expectations before the golf lesson is super important.
- Realistic goals – All golfers have potential but sometimes to go from a 20 handicap to a single digit takes time, effort and hard work. Understand you need to set realistic goals upfront.
At the Jess Frank Golf Academy, we strive to do our best to demonstrate all these characteristics day in and day out. It’s in our best interest that you’re hitting the golf ball better than ever. We want you hitting the golf ball so well … that your friends are impressed with how much better you’re swinging. Thus, we’re going to do everything we can to make this happen for you.
Through our golf lessons, a better golf swing…Guaranteed!
GOLF Lesson Guarantee: I’m so confident with my ability and golf instruction methods that I guarantee to improve your golf swing or your money back. We appreciate your business!